Sunday, June 15, 2008

Bummer!

You know when sometimes you are set on getting something but in the end it does not turn out the way you want it to be? The feeling sucks eh? Anyway, this was what happened to me a while back when I was playing Lego: Star Wars on my Xbox 360, it crapped out yet again - the infamous 3 red lights of death. I had just spent around RM500 to get it fixed the last time and it was barely a month ago. Needless to say, I rushed it to the shop that repaired it. It was on the way home when I thought maybe I should get a PS3. Armed with all the information I could gather from the numerous forums I was set on getting a PS3 if my Xbox 360 was beyond repair (honestly, I was praying for that - i needed a reason to cough out RM2,000.00). A little over a week later, the technician called me and told me that the 360 was fine, it had just needed a firmware update.

... Now what do I do? Fuck it, I'm getting it anyway.

No comments: