Monday, June 30, 2008

PS3 babeh~!!

Finally, the long wait is over. After 2 agonizing years with the 3 red rings of death, this is the moment of truth. Playstation 3! *jumping around laughing hysterically* *clears throat* This here is a picture of the box prior to unwrapping. Unlike the Xbox 360, the PS3 is huge thanks to its big fans and heatsinks (something that the 360 lacks horribly). Although I've just become a proud owner of a PS3, I've yet to see how reliable it really is. Been through many and I mean MANY forums and reviews and the only problem this baby here has are the lens (as with any Sony product). Hopefully, the Playstation 3 will live up to its predecessors by being the longest serving and most reliable console in the market.
My new wife in all her 'boxless' glory. Amazingly, the PS3 is really well built. Regardless, I wouldn't throw her across my room for no reason. After plugging her into my crappy non-HD telly I wasted no time to play Racedriver: GRID. To my surprise, the images looked so much sharper than my Xbox 360. Colors were more profound and loading was quicker (I may be biased here..HAHAH). And of course, unlike the Xbox 360 which will produce a hideous whirring sound whenever you play it, the PS3 produces an almost sonic hum - sweetness. Anyway, time to go play again...

2 comments:

Kar said...

All hail the PS3!! Can't wait to rush back this coming weekend to ravage on it. Congratulations on the moult though!! :)

Regards,
Kar

Annie Tan Yee Leng said...

Yer... I don't get to play also...
Why you never blog about your 'just found meaning of life' wan?? Hehe ^^