Monday, December 7, 2009

Zombie Cat has left for greener pastures

December 4th 2009 will always be remembered by me as the last day of employment in Deloitte Malaysia. Although I've made my speech during the lovely farewell dinner organized by my audit team I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude once again. Thank you for being great colleagues!

I have now started my new job as a business development associate for a private security/law enforcement practice and so far, everything has been going smooth. I've also got my agency license from the Federation of Investment Managers Malaysia and will be dealing in Unit Trusts. So, if you ever want to know more about unit trusts and how it may work for you, do not hesitate to contact me. Likewise, if you need any private security services you know who to call =).

Shaun Ng, Signing Off. =)

PS: I'm now working on a financial model pertaining to the compounded cash value over time so tune in for more updates!

No comments: