Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The perfect breakfast

Recently I gotten into the habit of waking up early in the morning and making myself breakfast. It's actually pretty good and would like to recommend it to you guys. Well, my work starts at around 9am so normally I would wake up 2 hours earlier. Would do some light exercises which would include 1-2 sets (depending on how motivated I am =P) of 20 push ups, 20 squats and 20 sit up crunches to get the blood going. However, don't forget to do some light stretches and have a glass of milk or orange juice with high fibre contents before starting the light workout.

After a quick shower, I would make a cup of 'Ipoh White Coffee' and make some cereals topped with strawberries, kiwi fruits and grapes. Favourite cereal for me would be Nestle Honey Stars!! All these would give you the energy you need for the rest of the day and will provide you with a nice blend of vital vitamins and fibres.
Try it. =)

Signing off.

No comments: