Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bali 2008 post #1

Being the village boy that I am - correction - that I was, this first trip outside of the country was really exciting for me. After planning for 2 months, I decided to head to Bali, Indonesia. It was a satisfying 5 days 4 nights visit - made even more satisfying because I had the company of my beloved princess. Yes guys, I am attached now and I think I'm the happiest man in the world right now but that a different story altogether. Here are some of the beautiful shots taken during our stay with a cheap-ass lumix semi professional camera along with some brief explanations:-
A shot of the carvings found at the uluwatu hindu temple entrance. Was trying to make the shot as artsy as humanly possible.

A shot of the 'pagodas' scattered all around the kelasdaton hindu temple.

No comments: